Football Shirt and Scarf Competition – November 2018
The winner will be announced on the Facebook on 30th November 2018. It is the entrant’s responsibility to check if they have won and must reply by 00:00 midnight on 5th December 2018 via the email address provided. W P Lewis and Son requires the following details:
IMPORTANT: If the winner does not respond by the date above they will no longer be eligible for the prize.
Football Shirt and Scarf Competition - Terms and Conditions – November 2018
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over.
From 20:00 Friday 9th November 2018 until 12:00 midday 30th November 2018, the Promoter will run a competition via Facebook to give away one Wales branded football shirt in size XL and one scarf. The shirt is only available in size XL.
2. To enter the Competition promotion (“the Promotion”), entrants must comment as per the specified instructions on the Facebook post to which the competition relates. The Competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
3. Only one entry per individual will be accepted.
4. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
5. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission.
6. There will be one (1) Winner and the Winner will be responsible for all other costs prior to and after fulfilment of the Prize, and not otherwise provided herein.
7. Entries made after the closing date of 12:00 midday 30th November 2018 will not be counted. The adjudicator will select a Winner from the list of replies on the specific Facebook post, and each comment must also be accompanied with a post LIKE. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winner will be notified via a retailer announcing on their Facebook page. Additionally, a reply will be made via the competition post stating the Winner’s name.
8. No cash or other alternatives to any Prize is available; and not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Any Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning competition entry submission by 00:00 midnight on 5th December 2018 (in accordance with Condition 6). In order to claim the prize, the winner must provide their full name, email address, contact number and home address to email@example.com by 00:00 midnight on 5th December 2018. Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability.
9. The name of the Winner can be obtained from the Promoter W P Lewis and Son.
10. The Promoter reserves the right use the name of the Winner for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winner hereby consents to the same. By entering this competition by commenting and liking the Facebook post to which the competition relates, the entrant is agreeing to allow W P Lewis and Son to publicise their name online if they are chosen as the competition winner.
11. Events may occur that render the event itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and which entitles the Promoter to choose another Winner for such Prize in accordance with the principles of Condition 6 and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. By entering the Competition promotion, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions, form part, and consent to being contacted for the purpose of Condition 6 (if applicable).
13. The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered or associated with Facebook, and Facebook does not endorse the products of the Promoter. No information relating to any entrants is collected on behalf of or passed onto Facebook.
14. The Promoter is W P Lewis and Son, Greenfield Garage, Pembroke Dock, SA72 4UL. Please do not send entries to this address
15. By entering the Competition, the Winner agrees that they are able to attend to the Promoter's address in order to collect the Prize.